Re: [IRCA] Portland, OR Format Change

Got the line-up of KKOV programming on April 4th.  BILL BENNETT, MIKE GALLAGHER, DENNIS PRAGER, MICHAEL MEDVED, and HUGH HEWITT along with other syndicated programming.  The comes from the Portland PDXradio.  Also if anyone is looking for a job here's a Craigslist link to a on-air
job at KKOV.  http://portland.craigslist.org/clc/tfr/2298001439.html   I'll  miss KKOV, When I sold radios at garage sales I tuned them to
KKROV/KKAD and people would ask me about the station.  How I will have to tune one of the Bustos Media stations for some music.

Dennis,
Salmon Creek, WA