Re: [IRCA] Portland, OR Format Change

Paul,

Thanks for the info. They are all ready KKOV, but still are NOS. Too bad
about  the format change. Unless someone else goes to NOS, the nearest
will be KSHO-920-Lebanon OR (70 miles South in the Valley) All Portland
needs is another talk station. Lets see, KPOJ-620, KXL-750, KPAM_860,
KXFD-970, KFXX-1080 (Sports talk), KEX-1190, KUIK-1360, KBNP-1410 (BIZ
talk), KOHI-1600, and now KKOV-1550. No wonder people are tuning out of
AM radio. Like NOS or not, at least they were doing something different.
I format, also Portland has at least a couple FMers that are talk now
too.
   Out here on the coast, on AM, there is still a variety KAST is talk,
KKEE-Sports talk, and KSWB is oldies.
   I still get the NOS station, KIXI 880 Seattle. They have always done
a great job with the format. Then there is KSHO 920, and of course
KBRD-680.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin