Re: [IRCA] DX Tip fopr WDXR (KEIN)

Down here around Long Beach area KSPA can be fuzzy and fadey....Just before sunset KIRV Fresno takes over the frequency completely like a ton of bricks. Might occasionally get a Utah fade in as well. It was always fun taking the San Bernardino train east out of L.A. because you go right past the KSPA towers in Rancho Cucamonga (with the mountains as a backdrop.)  ms