Re: [IRCA] R8

Pat :

One other piece of good news is that a couple of ex-Drake techs will repair the R8 so for the near term future, no worries as Drake and the ex-Drake people have us covered.

Your sticking switches and off-center PBT are pretty common issues. Mine had them too.

Have you asked them to replace the encoder for the main tuning? This has been the #1 issue with the R8B although I don't recall if your R8 uses the same encoder.

Chuck