[IRCA] 2011 IRCA Convention Announcement

[IRCA] 2011 IRCA Convention Announcement

Greetings. Due to unforeseen circumstances Bob Wien and I will be essentially swapping host and co-host duties at this years IRCA convention in Colorado Springs. Dates, times, locations, and events all remain unchanged.  Registrations and $30 fee should be sent and made payable to Mike Sanburn p.o. box 1256 Bellflower CA 90707-1256. I've hosted a few club conventions in the past and 'will try to make this a pleasant event. Bob has laid out much of the groundwork for this convention including station tours et al and it promises to be productive weekend. Official announcement will appear in an upcoming DX Monitor. Phil Bytheway will be helping me with some of the logistics and we have an awesome banquet planned! I'm looking forward to the event myself. My email address for any questions is mikesanburn@xxxxxxxxxxx   Colorado Springs tourism website is  www.visitcos.com   73 and good DX, Mike Sanburn  KG6LJU