Re: [IRCA] South Asian on 1090 - can anyone in the Detroit area give this a listen?

Re: [IRCA] South Asian on 1090 - can anyone in the Detroit area give this a listen?

WCAR isn't owned by the Catholics anymore, station was sold. Now brokered religion. Almost certainly what you had as there are over 20,000 Asians in WCAR coverage area, according to www.city-data.com 73, George S., MN