From: Russ Edmunds <wb2bjh@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [IRCA] WYTH Test
To: "AM WTFDA" <amdx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "NRC List" <am@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "IRCA List" <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Saturday, 19 March, 2011, 23:49

After having been gone since early this morning, I just started checking recordings. I'd left both 2010's running on 1250, one aimed right at WYTH, and the other somewhat off. The one aimed at WYTH seems to be mostly CJYE, but the other yielded sweeps, a code ID and more sweeps 0103-04.

While I'll listen through to the recordings in full later, I did manage to add another new one to the log.

Thanks to Craig and Jim ! Hopefully I'll get a couple of more bits and pieces to send a e-report out either later this evening or tomorrow.

Russ Edmunds
15 mi NNW of Philadelphia
Grid FN20id
<wb2bjh@xxxxxxxxx>