Re: [IRCA] Noise Cancelling Headphones

Bill,

I went to Portland and tryed out several different models AT, Sony, and
the Bose quiet 15. To me the Bose won hands down. It was a long day and
a while ago, I was testing them and had them plugged into the Super
Radio and the noise cancelling on laying down on the bed. It was so
relaxing, I about fell asleep. After a while I did not even notice I was
wearing the phones. Spendy at $300, but they work better than I thought.
I can sit in front of the TV with the volume at room level and I put on
the phones and I can barely hear it. I have good hearing too. The test
in Best Buy was a loud wind sound, like on the beach and the phones took
out at least 95% of it and it was louder than our winds from in the
house. The comfort of the Bose phones is fantastic. I am very pleased.
I thank everyone for their advice

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin