[IRCA] Hot cx to Cuba and maybe Florida (ON)

[IRCA] Hot cx to Cuba and maybe Florida (ON)

At Burnt River ON have logged new catches in Progreso 730 and 750 close to midnight. Had a Sporting News Radio on 560 that gave an ID sounding very much like WQAM (Miami). I'll listen to the 560 recording again the cold light of day to ascertain if WQAM is indeed caught.

I'm getting music that sounds like it's being played on a tape recorder when the tape is not running smoothly on 750 and 1040 (seems like different programming). I'm getting wobblers on 930 and some other channels.

Think I'll be up late tonight.

Saul Chernos
AOR 7000 on south and southwest BOGs (the sw one laid atop lake ice, the south one through some forest)