Re: [IRCA] Iran-1566(?) Into Southwest Tennessee

Maybe Benin, Hausa listed at that time.  Jim Renfrew

Sent: Friday, March 11, 2011 9:53 PM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] Iran-1566(?) Into Southwest Tennessee

0415 does seem rather late for Iran, but good things do happen on the high end at times. Did you have anything on 1503? That one comes in much stronger and is once in a while audible here or in WI (my better TA spot). I've never had 1566 in the midwest.

Nothing noted here but I am using phased BOGs aimed 155 deg awaiting the 1540 GA test and doing very well in that direction with several new ones like both SC stns on 1600. 73 KAZ 35 miles NW of Chicago