Re: [IRCA] Major Earthquake and Tsunami hits Japan.......Check out CNNor News in your Area!!

Re: [IRCA] Major Earthquake and Tsunami hits Japan.......Check out CNNor News in your Area!!

That's good to hear. I'm about a mile from the ocean here in Long Beach tonight. 'Thought I felt a minor quake about a half hour ago. I read the article earlier today about the moon being at a very close distance to earth with possible gravitational consequences. I really feel badly for the people in Japan  (and China and New Zealand.)  --Mike Sanburn  KG6LJU