Re: [IRCA] The Kona Experience

Hi Colin,

Thanks for your DXing reports from Kona, and for giving the 7.5" loopstick
PL-380 a nice Hawaiian checkout.

I'm happy that the Victoria DXers have found these modified  Ultralights
useful in travel situations, and I've enjoyed a lot of "vicarious  DXing" from
your TP reports, as well as those from Walt (during his South  Pacific
cruise in late 2009, and Kauai stay recently). The 800+ member  Ultralightdx
Yahoo group salutes you both!

73, Gary DeBock (in Puyallup, WA)

In a message dated 1/27/2011 5:55:25 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,