Re: [IRCA] ULR DX.....Finally Good Conditions are back @ SUNSET!!!!....2 NEW STATIONS and a couple UNIDS.....UTAH?????!!!!

On Thursday 27 January 2011 19:49:57 Robert S.Ross VA3SW wrote:
> Could UTAH Propagate to London, ONTARIO at 1812 EST?????? Or is WTUB
> notorious for being on LATE???

Current sunset time at the KALL location is 1938 EST, and even their day
pattern doesn't send much power to the east, so I'd say: not a chance.

I've heard WTUB on late quite a few times... I'm not sure that they're
habitual offenders, but it seems to happen fairly frequently.

Barry

--
Barry McLarnon VE3JF  Ottawa, ON