From: Rick Dau <drummer1965usa@xxxxxxxxx>
To: am <am@xxxxxxxxxxx>; irca <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; abdx <abdx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Mon, Jan 24, 2011 8:02 pm
Subject: [NRC-AM] Nice logging of KGA

1510  KGA  WA Spokane - 1/24 1928 ELT Briefly over WLAC with promo: "...every Saturday morning...start your
         day on Sportsradio 1510 KGA".   Unsure I had it at first until I heard the slogan ID again a minute later, just
         before it would've switched patterns for the evening.  State #35 at this QTH.  (RD-NE)

RD-NE    Rick Dau
South Omaha, NE
Sony ICF-2010 + Quantum Loop