[IRCA] Alberta TPs for 22 Jan 2011

Listening from Don Moman's place in Lamont this weekend, so we'll see if moving a bit further north helps hear a few more things.    LIke Walt, I heard China's CNR on 1593 doing quite well this morning, though it was the only one with consistent audio (1500-1530 or so).   Did have sporadic audio from Korea on 1566, but perhaps more interestingly, had another decent carrier on the channel about 40 Hz high.    All the action seemed to be high band, with every split freq above 1500 having carriers, with gradually less as I went down the dial.  The big Japanese signals on 774, 747, 693 etc. were only very weak carriers.
     On the SW side, 60 metres was quite good with numerous Indians, as well as Bangladesh, and Djibouti noted this morning.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
currently in Lamont, AB