Re: [IRCA] Opinions requested on documenting station swaps

Re: [IRCA] Opinions requested on documenting station swaps

To me these are call changes. I note them in my logs, ( and would do so again should they change again down the road ) but I don't count them in my totals.

I know that others do things differently, but many do it this way also.

At one time, I counted call changes, however I realized that as the different calls had no effect on my ability to hear the station or not, and the facilities were the same, that counting them no longer made sense, so I re-did my logs at the time to that effect.

Russ Edmunds
15 mi NNW of Philadelphia
Grid FN20id
<wb2bjh@xxxxxxxxx>