[IRCA] Alberta TPs for 17 Jan 2010

Yes, I actually noted some TPs this am. A lot of carriers, though only a few of the regulars with audio. Seemingly a mix of DU and Asian signals.

Japan was noted with good audio on 774 and 828, a bit weaker on 747, and traces on 693 and 873. Traces also from presumed Korea on 972, and Aussies on 702, 738, and 1116. Not inspiring by October standards, but the best I've seen in some time.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta