Re: [IRCA] TP for 14 Jan from Victoria, BC

Re: [IRCA] TP for 14 Jan from Victoria, BC

Conditions have been equally poor here, but this morning I did hear traces of audio from Australia (4BC Brisbane 1116) for the first time in a month or so. No Japanese audio here this morning though.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta

Nick Hall-Patch wrote:

As an indication of how poor conditions have been ,  I'm pleased to report pretty fair signals on JOBB-828 this morning at 1535UT....not so readable NHK2 on 774 and 873, with a  hint on 747.

best wishes,
Nick