Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] ULRadio unIDs from weird cx overnight

Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] ULRadio unIDs from weird cx overnight

Re: 1090, neither IA stn is on at night and never have I heard them on when they shouldn't be. I presume KAAY. What do they carry overnight when they have aitime available (per website)? I've hrd Christian mx before.

re: 940 KSPZ can come in well sometimes lately.