Re: [IRCA] IRCA Vol 81 Issue 5 ?

Bill,

I don't recall that happening before either but then I don't take the old format copy (mailed) anymore just SDXM. SDXM has had entries from dxers every issue as far as I can remember. Unfortunately due to HNL QRM none were from me.

Don K.
S.F. CA

bill kral wrote:
Hi all, 01/03/11 ---- There were no entries in IRCA 81 --- 5 . This is the first time I've seen an IRCA Site entry that came through without reports from club members. Does anyone remember if this ever happened before? I don't get much listening time in these days,unfortunately, otherwise I might have had a chance to prevent that one from coming through empty,LOL. Bill in BC