[IRCA] KWKH 1130

They could possibly be on their 50KW Non Directional Day Signal instead of
the 50KW/3 tower S/SW night pattern.

All I have for a radio in my room is a clock radio with selectivity and
sensitivity as wide as a barn door. I am less then 1 air mile from a 44 W 2
tower night signal on 1150KHZ, which usually covers up everything for a
short bit on the radio.

However, tonight KWKH is there, and I've never heard it here before on the
clock radio. The signal isn't that great, but it's there and it's
listenable.. with classic country, KWKH liners and local ads.

Paul
MARION, ILLINOIS