Re: [IRCA] 1400 Graveyard listening for the newbie

Re: [IRCA] 1400 Graveyard listening for the newbie

Don,

Ah the good ol' days. I wish they would return. Remember the early 70s
when nothing in the West was on MM's on 1400? Mansfield OH was common.
It was during that period 1971, WNUE Ft. Walton Beach FL had their DX
test and I logged & QSL'd it. My best GYer ever. Anyone getting a GYer
today several hundred miles away is quite a feat. I get excited when I
get CO or WY on a GYer.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin