Re: [IRCA] Something weird on 780 tonight

Re: [IRCA] Something weird on 780 tonight

It was KNOM after all. They gradually drifted away from the motor vehicle theme, ending up with a jazz version of Little Drummer Boy just before the legal ID at 0900. It's now dominating with weather, a nice ID, and into a retro AT-40 show at 0905. I knew KNOM played lots of non-religious music, but this time the songs were a bit farther afield than I expected.

Bruce