[IRCA] 1520

Hi All:

Not much DX around here lately.  WLGC, 1520, Greenup, KY, is still silent.  Noted KOKC on 12/3 between 0915 and 0930 w/good sigs, but not new.  Caught a "WKVI" ID @ 0807 this morning.  This is a new one, but such a mess I'm not sure if they were the ones playing Chicago's "Right Before My Very Eyes" or if they were the one with local news.  (WKVI, 1520, Knox, IN, 1800 watts.)  Also, on 12/3 I'm certain I heard, after a long sportscst, a talk show that started at 0745 w/the host saying, "Good morning, you're on WRSL."  They're not on Barry's list, but were on 1520 in Sanford, KY, & listed in the 2005 BYB.  Are they on or am I just losing it?

This is the second time in the past four years that WLGC has had an extended period of silence. I wonder if they will be back.  If they couldn't make enough during the recently completed political season to keep it on the air even for a couple weeks....

73
David