Re: [IRCA] NFLD ultralight bandscan

In the list of stations in this ultralight scan from Signal Hill I noticed that on 747 and 1008 the Canary Islands were on top while on 675 Holland was audible. Since Holland also occupies 747 and 1008 they are not or rarely hopping over the pond.The Dutch 747 and 1008 run on more power than 675 so if Canary did not occupy those slots then Holland would probably be there all the time.The question is --why did two Canary stations choose to operate on the same frequencies as two Dutch Stations. I would bet that the two Dutch guys were on the air before the two Canary ones. Bill in BC