Re: [IRCA] SANGEAN DT-400W

I like that strategy....."I don't know how it got into my cart?"     : )

I have the earlier version of the radio DT-200V.  It is a great little
radio.  It is the only one I have where I can sometimes totally null out my
local pest.  It's my favorite hand-held/ultralight.

--

*
The beginning of wisdom is to recognize the world as it is, not as