  From: Paul B. Walker, Jr.
  To: am@xxxxxxxxxxx
  Cc: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, December 09, 2010 7:07 AM
  Subject: Re: [NRC-AM] 20 sec Tone on 1480

  Tom,

  Shucks...if you could've been able to pick out the male voice and even bits of what he was saying, it'd make this station much easier to identify.

  But unless someone else heard exactly what you did and can pinpoint the direciton, we may never know who it was if they don't repeat this tonight or other nights.

  Paul Walker
  www.onairdj.com
  www.facebook.com/onairdj