Re: [IRCA] Oklahoma TP's 11/21/10

Here in northern Oklahoma I hear CKRM 620, Regina, and CKOM 650, Saskatoon SK, most mornings before sunrise.  This morning neither were audible.  Good DX.  Richard.

----- Original Message -----
  From: neilkaz
  Sent: Sunday, November 21, 2010 11:25 AM
  Subject: Re: [IRCA] Oklahoma TP's 11/21/10

  I woke up presunrise here in IL so I went out to the DX truck at about 1145 UTC and there was not a trace of a TP het. Simply an enormous change from the great cx to the NW last evening as not only did I not have a dial full of northern MN stns, MB,SK, and AB stations were much weaker or gone and there wasn't a trace of BC. The fabulous cx to the NW was starting to dissapate by about 2100 last night anyhow, but I never expected a complete collapse.

  73 KAZ Barrington IL and hoping things were better on the west coast