[IRCA] Lotta TAs

Jim Renfrew, Holley NY
It's deja vu all over again, with a lot of TA signals in tonight ...

At 2200-2230 EST, the following have audio - many more hets and Perseus traces are also evident

549    ALGERIA
585    SPAIN
603    weak audio
612    weak audio
621    SPAIN/CANARIAS
675    NETHERLANDS
684    SPAIN - huge!
693    UK
711 French talk - FRANCE I suppose, but does not match France Info web audio. Morocco is Arabic I believe.
747    NETHERLANDS
756    GERMANY
774    SPAIN
837    SPAIN COPE