[IRCA] 3 Day Weekend from Signal Hill, Newfoundland

[IRCA] 3 Day Weekend from Signal Hill, Newfoundland

Hello Everyone,

Looks like decent weather for the weekend here in Newfoundland. I'm planning on
Dxing with the Ultralight Radio once again from high above the Atlantic Ocean at
Ladie's Lookout on Signal Hill possibly for each of the next three days at some
point, maybe an early morning session along with a couple sessions at around
sunset times.

I've already completed one trek and session  earlier today at sunset with quite
a few loggings. An entire summary of stations heard over the 3 day's
sessions will follow

Good DX to All and have a Great Weekend

Allen Willie
St. John's, Newfoundland