[IRCA] Fw: [NRC-AM] DXpeditions

NL DXpedition

----- Original Message ----- From: <jrenfrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <am@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, November 12, 2010 10:42 PM
Subject: Re: [NRC-AM] DXpeditions

Yes, we're alive and well in Newfoundland. No e-mail access at the B and B anymore, and my Blackberry doesn't work in the DX Den in the basement. Plus it's no fun typing out long messages using this tiny keyboard.

We've logged KOR 1566 and TWN 1557 in the evening. And until this morning which was TP zilch we've had Japan, Korea and China at dawn. No India tonight, but several days worth of 0020z sign-ons, including 720. I logged AFG 1107 at 0027z.

We extended the south wire another 200 yds and this fit well with tonights more favored propagation to South America. Lots more Brazil than usual.

Lots of Perseus files to keep us busy for the rest of our lives.

Jim Renfrew (with Jean Burnell and John Fisher).