Re: [IRCA] [AMFMTVDX] Wildcats football on 540

Re: [IRCA] [AMFMTVDX] Wildcats football on 540

Hi, Saul--
WKFN Clarksville TN "540 the Fan" obviously doing quite well on their
55-watt night power. :-)
73     Bill Dvorak     Madison  WI

In a message dated 11/12/2010 8:01:15 P.M. Central Standard Time,