[IRCA] Quantum Loop with MW, LW, and Tropical Bands heads for sale

[IRCA] Quantum Loop with MW, LW, and Tropical Bands heads for sale

Quantum Loop with MW, LW, and Tropical Bands heads for sale

I have a Quantum QX Loop v2.0 PLUS for sale, along with the additional Longwave and Tropical Bands loopheads.  The Quantum loop is a great DX tool.  It sells or $239, and the two heads sell for an additional $99 each ($437 total).  See the manufacturer's page for more info:

http://dxtools.com/QXv2+.htm

I would like to sell it here before I put it up on eBay.  Asking price is $325 which includes shipping.  Includes the AC Adapter and a coax cable.

Contact me by E-MAIL, not on the group. I accept USPS money orders, paypal or personal check (10 days to clear).