Re: [IRCA] Darn - need a retraction...

I seem to remember you have an ICF-2010 Michael? Unfortunately, it's a known flaw to find stronger stations bleeding through +/- 25 kHz on that radio. It's worse on some than on others...and the fix is maybe a little complicated, but I can look it up for you if you like.

best wishes,

Nick

....we'll keep reporting those TAs....so keep an eye on the list!