[IRCA] NO TA in Manitoba Monday evening Nov 8

[IRCA] NO TA in Manitoba Monday evening Nov 8

No luck here again.

A little bit of long wave - 189 was good, 153 fair, & 162 weak.

At 00:42 GMT weak hets on 783 & 873 but so weak we gave up and went home.

60 mile or so drive each way so was hoping for more,
but did get to see 5 bald eagles on the way out
and 3 deer on the way home (not counting the carcass of one that poachers
had butchered on our driveway to our DX location -  idiots with high power
rifles make one a little leery or staying
overnight to tune - especially when conditions are so bad.)
One of the deer a nice buck on the way back stayed right in front of me on
the highway as I came to a stop about 10 feet from it, then waited and
slowly walked off into the bush.

Barry Wasylik
NRD 535D and beverages