Re: [IRCA] First TA Log...

Hello Walt, Chuck and Michael,

675 had threshold audio here about the same time that Walt reported
tonight, but 1575 has only reached moderate carrier level so far. 675 managed a
few seconds of Catholic choral music here last night around 0433, but nothing
 like the solid 1575-Farda around 0203.

73, Gary

In a message dated 11/8/2010 5:01:37 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
canswl@xxxxxxxxx writes:

You're  right, Michael.  I can make out Radio Maria as well, here in
Victoria,  BC at 02:00......Walt

On Tue, Nov 9, 2010 at 1:55 AM, Michael Yule  <michaelyule@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi all - well thanks to the  group on here, and primarily Nick Hall-Patch
> and others on the West  Coast, I have my first ever TA. Thanks so much to
all
> of  you!
>
> 675             Radio  Maria Nederland   0128-0133UTC    'Heart of Gold -
>  Neil Young', 'Light My Fire - Doors', ID by woman at 0132
>
> Het  on 1575, but no audio here in Vancouver
>
> Sony ICF-2010, Quantum  2+, Heil DSP
>
>  Michael

original  contributors and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the IRCA,
its  editors, publishing staff, or officers

For more information:  http://www.ircaonline.org