[IRCA] TA this evening in Victoria, BC

Of course, other things to do this evening, but stopping by the receiver from time to time has yielded audio traces on 1269, 1422 (not at the same time; I've had them parallel in the past), 855 w/murky talk and a bit of a hum.  999 w/ woman in Slavic inflected language at 1345...sure would like a parallel or webstream for assumed Moldova; 1377 France Info w/ brass band sounding mx followed by man then woman talking, all leading the webstream by around 10 seconds.

Best TA evening for me this season....but I certainly wouldn't mind it even better (when I have time...)

best wishes,

Nick