Re: [IRCA] I've Got to Find A Better Method!

On Sat, 6 Nov 2010 13:37:05 -0700 (PDT) Stephen Ponder <stephen_ponder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>I've got to find a better method for nighttime (i.e., "bedside") DX'ing!!

Get a Perseus.
That will record the entire spectrum when ever you want.
You can play it all back. If you can find the time. Over and over again.
And you will never sit in front of a radio again.
The future is now.

Or. Actually get up. Find a quiet space in the house.
And just do it.
Thousands do.

Colin Newell is the editor and creator of Coffeecrew.com,
DXer.ca and BobHarris.com
Amateur Radio VA7WWV - Victoria B.C. Canada | Twitter.com/coffeecrew