Sent: Friday, July 16, 2010 9:34 PM
Subject: Jari Savolainen: Questions to reception in Scandinavia

Hello Jari,

would you PLEASE  try to ask your friends and then
report back to me by email on the following questions.

How is the reception in Scandinavia ( Finnland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark) for:

  1386 KHz    in the evening (local time about 2000 ) at the start of September
  1557 KHz    in the evening (local time about 2000 ) at the start of September
  9700 KHz    from  1900 - 2000 UTC  at the start of September, 2010

The transmitters all have (at least) 100 KW power.
The transmitters are located at the Sitkunai Transmitting Station in Lithuania.
The TX coordinates are (about)  55.0425 deg North  by  23.8086 deg East.

This matter is IMPORTANT  to me and is quite URGENT.

MANY thanks for your help.

With best 73,

Robert Kipp
Radio St. Helena Project