[IRCA] Initial Compiled Loggings from the Haida Gwaii DXpedition - Sept. 23-26, 2010

[IRCA] Initial Compiled Loggings from the Haida Gwaii DXpedition - Sept. 23-26, 2010

Here is a text file list of the DX that was logged "live" and during the
initial tour through the many Perseus WAV files recorded at last month's
Haida Gwaii DXpedition (Masset, BC Canada):

http://www.mediafire.com/file/1odv8iqbdkbylc4/compiled_logs_masset_sep2010.txt
My initial message containing all the logs was rejected due to length by the
IRCA server, so I've just included the link to the text file instead.

A full report of the DXpedition, with photos, videos, DX audio clips, etc.,
is found at:

http://fivebelow.squarespace.com/posts/2010/10/23/report-from-the-haida-gwaii-dxpedition-september-22-26-2010.html

The DXpedition report also contains a link to a Web page with audio clips
and IDs from many other stations heard in Masset, especially Alaskan and
Canadian outlets.

Finally, there are three new, top-of-the-hour Perseus WAV files available
for download on the blog.

73,

Guy Atkins
Puyallup, WA USA