[IRCA] Mexican Evening

Hi all - nice Mexican opening this evening from about 0300UTC to 0400UTC. My first ever Mexicans! Since I've lived in this location I don't think I've ever had an evening so clear of QRM. This pretty much makes up for my radio seeming deaf much of the last few days.

DX'ing from Vancouver, BC, ICF2010, Wellbrook 330S on patio, Heil DSP. Antenna pointed 130 degrees in all cases.

0311UTC	660	XEDTL 	R. Ciudadana, Mexico City -  Mexican mx and YL ID, alternating with KAPS every few minutes, native speaker would have no trouble
0333UTC	1050 XEG	La Mera Mera, Monterrey - Ranchera mx, all alone and easy copy
0400UTC	800 XEROK	R. Cañon, Ciudad Juarez, Chihuahua, under KDPQ
0402UTC	940 XEQ (presumed)	R. Apasionada, Mexico City - lots of great mx until my antenna feedline got water in it and by the time I fixed it with the hairdryer and properly attached the feed again the opening seemed to have gone south...

Michael