[IRCA] more on 1130 BC-OR / CKWX lowered power Monday night for testing

[IRCA] more on 1130 BC-OR / CKWX lowered power Monday night for testing

 News1130 listeners hearing more Latin music Engineers are running some
tests Monday evening. Our listeners may notice a very weak News1130 signal
for short periods of time. Right now, our engineers are running some tests
that require a switch to a lower power back-up antenna.

This won't last long as we work to provide everyone with the best possible
signal in our coverage area.

http://www.news1130.com/news/local/article/116739--news1130-listeners-hearing-more-latin-music