Re: [IRCA] Puyallup, WA Ultralight TP's for 10-17

Re: [IRCA] Puyallup, WA Ultralight TP's for 10-17

Thanks Nick,

That's very useful information. 1134-KBS is one of the strongest  Koreans
here, and usually dominates the busy frequency. I'll check it the  next time
that the 639 mystery station shows up, for a possible parallel (and be
interested in any more information that Mauno has).

>From what's been heard so far on 639 kHz, though, it certainly doesn't
sound very much like the upbeat, male-female-announcer KBS programs that are
usually on 1134. The 639 mystery station's programs concentrate on soothing
instrumental music, and the announcer himself (herself?) sounds somewhat
speech-impaired. His/her voice is very distinctive, and I've yet to hear it on
 1134-KBS.

73, Gary

programs programs concentrate on soothing instrumental music, and the
announcer himself (herself?) sounds somewhat speech-impaired. His/her voice  is
very distinctive, and I've yet to hear it on 1134 kHz.

In a message dated 10/17/2010 4:57:02 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
nhp@xxxxxxxx writes:

Mauno  Ritola may want to check in about  639, Gary.    He was saying
that HLQC--1134 may be/ is the old 639 KBS3 program.   It  doesn't
seem to be // with 972 anymore, and I've now heard a call ID on  1134.

best wishes,

Nick