[IRCA] another mystery station (693 khz)

Hello To All,
Dxing this evening yielded another mystery station, this time on 693 khz. No recording to offer , only in and out for a short period of time and comprised completely of oriental/Chinese music vocals by a man and woman accompanied by Chinese talk before and after,
BBC was also mixing but the mystery signal was stronger. I'll shoot this one out for the experts to ponder over. Sorry I don't have more details to go on, due to the short length of the signal time

Allen Willie
St. John's, Newfoundland