[IRCA] WGBW 1590 DX Test Tonight AFAIK

There is a DX Test tonight (actually early Saturday morning) on WGBW
1590 WI.  0100 ET w/the 1 Kw day power.  Hope that I get to try for it.

73,
Dave in Indy

--------------------------

>From John J. Rieger's DX midAmerica website:

First this from Hark Heller @1590 WGBW in Two Rivers, WI:
  Hello.
  Mark Heller here at WGBW-AM 1590 in Two Rivers, WI.
  Just wanted you to know of a planned RF and audio test at Midnight
local time (Central time) for your enthusiasts.
  October 16th at Midnight. Test will last for an hour.
  Musical selections will be varied, including Mickey Mouse March,
National Anthem, Bugle Calls, Muppet Music, among others.
  We'll be running during the experimental period, and at a kilowatt,
commercial-free, of course.
  Best regards,
  Mark Heller
  WGBW AM 1590
  Two Rivers, WI
  wgbw@xxxxxxxx
  QSLs via e-mail or
  WGBW Radio
  1414 16th Street
  Two Rivers,WI 54241-3031
  Attn:Mark Heller
  Also, Mark likes the letters so they can be shown to advertisers!
  Aside, to be clear, this is Friday night into Saturday morning. JJR