Re: [IRCA] Re 1130 BC & OR

I assume that KPWX's tx is south of Portland and that they want to reach Portland's Mexican community so I don't think changing patterns is going to happen, however, what CKWX should be pressing for is for somewhat lower CH power for KPWX. This morning and afternoon QRM is only going to get worse as fall continues and northern areas start to develop skip a couple hours before SS and after SR.

.. neilkaz ..