Re: [IRCA] Puyallup, WA Ultralight TP's for 10-2

Re: [IRCA] Puyallup, WA Ultralight TP's for 10-2

Thanks Chuck,

Your suggestion is appreciated.

I did see several NHK2 loggings on 639 made in Grayland and Masset years
ago, and it does seem like the most likely possibility for a CNR1 co-channel.
 I'll review the 5 minute 639 kHz Mix recording again for more clues, and
see if  I can make out any Japanese this time. The NHK big guns weren't
especially  strong this morning, but they did have stable signals. The 5 kw
Japanese like  the 675 and 603 NHK1 Synchros didn't show up, though.

73, Gary

In a message dated 10/2/2010 3:20:41 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,