Re: [IRCA] Puyallup, WA Ultralight TP's for 10-2

Re: [IRCA] Puyallup, WA Ultralight TP's for 10-2

Hi Gary:

There are quite a few logs of Japan on 639 from Grayland. Until the sunspots got so low around 2005, I'd say Japan was the #1 log on 639. Maybe you have some recordings of the NHK big guns around that time? Perhaps the announcers can be matched up.

Chuck