Re: [IRCA] KPWX 1130 Mount Angel S-9+50 db at 1359 utc

Re: [IRCA] KPWX 1130 Mount Angel S-9+50 db at 1359 utc

Sorry for sending the uncompleted email.

Patrick,

I should have wrote resumed daytime power, as I did not know if KPWX was
on at night.  Before KPWX when to daytime power at 7:30 am PDT CKWX had
a good signal here.  Yes, I can see in the winter KPWX messing with CKWX
around 2:00 PM or earlier on cold winter days.

Dennis,
Salmon Creek, WA