[IRCA] TP DX 10-1-10 in Seattle

I listened today for the first time in a couple of days. The band weren't all that impressive when I started at 1220 UT, and stayed uimpressive until I headed for the shower at 1310.

I rechecked the band again at 1330, and found the low end of the dial to be pretty good.  By then, the strongest TP was JOAB-693 booming in with English lessons.  594 648 657 747 and 774 were also good at times, and audio was noted on several other channels.  There wasn't much above 850, except for the Koreans on 972 1053 and 1566.

Things were still going strong when I left for work at 1345, so the SDR may have captured some additional stations.

Here;s what was bagged today:

Good audio, even if only for brief periods
594 JOAK
648 Russia
657 North Korea
693 JOAB
747 JOIB
774 JOUB (briefly)
1566 HLAZ

Fair audio
567 JOIK //594 (with heavy KVI-570 splatter)
558 S Korea
972 S Korea (with a second station in the background 1341)
1053 S Korea (jammer)

Weak audio
603 S Korea // 558, mixing with another station
738 Chinese talk, presumed Taiwan
756 China

Carriers, some with audio traces

621 639 729 801 855 864 981